The Teachers For Asia brand is owned by TFA Recruitment Ltd, part of TFA Education Group, which also includes TFA Academy Ltd and TFA TraveLearn.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information about an individual that permits an individual to be identified, for example, Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone Number.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you visit our website or apply for a position on our website. Website usage information is collected, including cookies.
We only collect personal information that has been voluntarily provided by you when applying for a position.
How will we use the information we have collected?
We collect personal information about candidates and clients to provide recruitment services and to communicate effectively with our candidates and clients. We also use this information to maintain mailing lists of candidates, to inform them of upcoming opportunities.
Your personal information is confidential. We will only share your personal data (CV or resume) with our client schools or education partners, for recruitment purposes only.
We will not share your personal data with other companies outside the TFA Recruitment Ltd group, unless we are sharing your CV with client schools or education partners, as outlined above.
Marketing / Communication:
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies in our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receiving marketing information, you may opt out at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted by us, please email us at email@example.com.
Your rights under data protection law:
- the right to access: you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- the right to rectification: you may also notify us if you wish to update or correct any of your personal information
- the right to erasure: you have the right to request that we erase all of your personal data
- the right to restrict processing: in some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- the right to data portability: you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority: if you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection.
- the right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw consent to the use of your personal information at any time.
Retaining personal information
We will keep your personal information on file for a period of 5 (five) years, unless otherwise requested by you.
Security of personal data:
We will take appropriate technical and organisational precautions to secure your personal data and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour data. This information is used to track and analyse visitor usage of the website. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and can also remove cookies from your browser if required. Please note however that if you block or remove cookies from your browser, this may have a negative impact on your usage of many websites.
How to contact us:
How to contact us:
Last updated: May 2018