Social | Travel | Educate | Technology | Culture
Our Client School
Shenzhen is one of our most popular locations for teaching overseas with its ultra modern city skyline combined with lots of clean, green space, and is often referred to as the Silicon Valley of Asia! We have placed over 70 teachers to date with regular visits from a member of our senior TFA team each year.
Shenzhen is located on the coast with a subtropical climate and great beaches. Miles of seaside cycling and walking paths are located around this green city connected to Hong Kong via short subway ride! There is a big expat community in Shenzhen where English is widely spoken. You can enjoy exciting nightlife, great restaurants and shopping combined with modern and very affordable transportation to get around.
This program is similar in some ways to other government sponsored teaching programs in East Asia but with some exciting add-ons! A superb monthly package is available for both beginner and more experienced teachers and we expect remaining vacancies to be filled soon – APPLY TODAY!
- Monthly Package CNY11,000 ($1,600) – CNY15,000 ($2,180 approx)
- Includes monthly accommodation allowance
- Cost of flights covered
- 2 FREE meals per day at school
- FREE TEFL course
- Excellent vacation time including 2 months summer holiday allowing time to travel and explore!
- Save money each month throughout your contract with a very low cost of living!
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Airport collection
- FREE Chinese Mandarin lessons
- Kung Fu and Tai Chi classes available
- Networking and Social Events
- Accident and Emergency Insurance
- 10 month contract
Teachers for Asia has played a life-changing role in helping me find employment in China. I am teaching at a public school here in Shenzhen. I am enormously grateful to their excellent team for guiding me through the rough waters of job interviews, immigration and settling into the new culture.Gerhard, Shenzhen.